You can set up your team using an access code in a few steps.
To create your CircleOf account:
2. Tap Get Started.
2. Enter your name, email, phone number, and password (must be 8+characters) then tap Get Started.
3. Decide who needs help. Are you creating the account for yourself, or for someone else. If you are creating the account for yourself tap here. If you are creating the account for someone else tap here.
4a. Under What should we name this team? Your name will pre-populate but you can change it.
4b. Select the condition that is most relevant to you. You can add an additional condition(s) by tapping Add Other.
4c. Type in the name of the condition(s) and tap Next.
4d. The app will populate with the conditions you have added. Once you are done tap Next. See Step 6 for how to finish setting up your account.
5a. Type in the name of the person you are caring for and then tap Next.
5b. Select the relationship you have to the person being cared for. Tap Next.
5c. Select the condition that is most relevant to the person being cared for. You can add an additional condition(s) by tapping Add Other.
5d. Type in the name of the condition(s) and tap Next.
5e. The app will populate with the conditions you have added. Once you are done tap Next. See Step 6 for how to finish setting up your account.
6. If you have been given an access code to join a team, tap Yes, let's link my benefits. This code will allow you to join that specific team and give you access to the team's resources. If you have not been given an access code tap Skip for now. If you select Skip for now your team will be set up with CircleOf's Resource Library, a list of nationally available benefits and resources.
7. Enter your access code and then Tap Next.
8. You will be brought to the Home screen for the Individual team you just created. If you entered an access code you will also see that team within your account. To view that team either tap on the left navigation menu or tap on the team name at the top.
9. To switch to that team, just tap on the team name.
10. Your CircleOf account will also have the benefits and resources associated with the team. Tap on Benefits Center from the left navigation menu to see a list of helpful benefits and resources.
Your account is now set up! Check out how to invite care team members to your team here.