The Home screen and the Calendar screen are where you can view the events (tasks or appointments). From the Calendar screen, you are able to get a more in-depth view. You can see the events for the day, for the week or the month.
1. To view the urgent tasks go to the Home screen. Under Ways to Help If there are any tasks that need help within 24 hours these will be marked as Urgent Needs.
Tasks that do not yet have volunteers will also be shown here.
2. Tap View All to see a list of the tasks that need help within 24 hours.
3. To see all other events tap on the Calendar. There are 2 Calendar views. One view shows a list view grouped by weeks. Tasks will be tagged green and Appointments will be tagged in blue.
4. Tap the arrow to unveil the other Calendar view which shows the full month.
Blue dots indicate tasks and green dots indicate appointments. The list view will also appear below the full calendar and show the specifics for each task or appointment within that month. Tap the arrow again to hide the full calendar.
5. The filter allows you to see all the events, just tasks or just appointments, the events you have volunteered for, or events that you have created.