The Home screen and the Events screen are where you can view the events (tasks or appointments). From the Events screen, you are able to get a more in-depth view. You can see the events for the day, for the week or the month.
1. To view the tasks go to the Home screen. If there are any tasks that need help within 24 hours these will be upfront under Urgent Needs.
Tasks that do not yet have volunteers will also be shown on the Home screen under Ways to help.
2. Under Urgent Needs tap View All to see a list of the tasks that need help within 24 hours.
3. To see all other tasks tap on Events. This view allows you to see tasks or appointments for Today and Tomorrow along with the following week.
4. Tap the filter to see the daily, weekly, and monthly events. You can also view all the events, just the events you have volunteered for, or events that you have created through this filter.
You can also view all the events, just the events you have volunteered for, or events that you have created through this filter.
4. In the monthly view, tasks are light green and appointments are dark green. Any past events will be greyed out.