It only takes a few steps to reset or change your password for your CircleOf account.
Note: If you signed up with Google, Apple or Facebook, you'll need to change your password through those channels.
If you have forgotten your password:
1. Click Sign In next to "Already have an account?"
2. From the Sign In page, tap Forgot Password?
2. Enter your CircleOf account email and tap Reset Password. An SMS message and an email will be sent with the next steps.
3. From the SMS message tap the link in the message. If resetting from the email check for a message from CircleOf titled "CircleOf password reset request" and tap Reset Password.
4. Enter a new password that you have not used before and tap Reset Password. Once you have successfully reset your password you will receive an email confirming the password change.
*If you do not see the "CircleOf password reset request" email in your inbox check your junk/spam folder.
To change your password:
Note: If you signed up with Google, Apple or Facebook, the password field will not appear. Any password changes will need to be done through those channels.
1. From the Home screen tap on Profile in the bottom menu.
2. Tap on your existing password to be taken to the Change Password page.
3. Enter your "current" password, type in a "new" password and confirm your "new password". Tap Save.