It only takes a few steps to reset or change your password for your CircleOf account.
Note: If you signed up with Google, Apple or Facebook, you'll need to change your password through those channels.
If you have forgotten your password:
1. Go to the Sign In page and tap Forgot Password?
2. Enter your CircleOf account email and tap Reset Password. An email will be sent with the next steps.
3. Open the email from CircleOf titled "CircleOf password reset request" and tap Reset Password.
4. Enter a new password that you have not used before and tap Reset Password.
*If you do not see the "CircleOf password reset request" email in your inbox check your junk/spam folder.
To change your password:
Note: If you signed up with Google, Apple or Facebook, the password field will not appear. Any password changes will need to be done through those channels.
1. From the Home screen tap on the navigation menu in the upper left corner and select your name.
2. Tap on your existing password to be taken to the Set New Password page.
3. Enter your "old" password, type in a "new" password and confirm your "new password". Tap Change Password. The app will automatically save your new password.