You can add events (a task or an appointment) so team members can be kept up to date with appointments and how they can volunteer to help out.
To create a task
1. Go to the Home screen or Calendar screen and tap the green + sign button.
2. Add the task by selecting from the task icons or create a custom task. Tap on the task icon or start typing the task name.
3. To create a custom task, type your task name, and tap Done.
4. Add additional details around the task; the location, if this is an all day task or if there is a specific start and end date and time, whether the task needs to be repeated, assign a volunteer, and add any notes that would be helpful. Tap Save.
5. Once you have saved your task a pop up to sync with your calendar appears. Tap Ok to allow it.
To add an appointment:
1. Go to the Home screen or Calendar screen and tap the green + button.
2. Tap on Appointment. Add the appointment by selecting from the appointment icons or create a custom appointment. Tap on the appointment icon or start typing the appointment name.
3. To create a custom appointment, type the appointment name and tap Done.
4. Add the appointment location, date, and then tap Save.
5. Once you have saved your appointment a pop up to sync with your calendar appears. Tap Ok to allow it.
Learn more about how to make edits or duplicate an event.